Have you been thinking about downsizing your home? I created a booklet you might want to read…
See, for most people, their house is the “bank” that holds much of their wealth. It’s most people’s largest asset. Unfortunately, though, a lot of people leave money on the table when they sell it and move on. Why? Because they didn’t know some of things they should’ve prepared for ahead of time.
I created this free booklet to help my friends, family, and clientele to prepare ahead of time so they can squeeze every penny out of their house when it’s time to downsize. Click below and grab your free copy!
- Why downsizing is the “cool thing to do” to more people than just retirees and empty nesters.
- Three professionals you should speak with (besides a real estate agent) before you decide to downsize.
- Tips on how to time the sale of your house with the purchase, rental, or move-in date of where you want to move to.
- Things to consider if someone in your family wants to buy your house.
- Thoughts on whether you should do any updating, renovations, or repairs before selling…or not.
- Bonus: A series of follow-up emails with more thoughtful tips, hints, and resources, only available if you have downloaded the booklet.
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE DOWNSIZING YOUR HOME EBOOK
Carla Goddard👩💕 Realtor®, GRI 💕
New 🏡Construction Specialist
Relocation Specialist to🌴☀️
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FLPG
Contact Carla Goddard – a Local Community Expert for your connection to New Home Construction. Call today at 813-716-4498 or email Carla for more information and to schedule your private showing.
Your New Home Partners for all things New Construction in Pasco County. Local Realtor® with Local Knowledge and Local Experience